- The NBDPS respects the privacy of visitors to our website. We monitor usage of the website for statistical purposes, in order to measure the number of visitors to various sections of the site and to help us make the website more useful to visitors.
- Unless otherwise required by statute, we do not identify anyone who sends questions or comments to our website. We will not obtain information that will allow us to personally identify you when you visit our site, unless you chose to provide such information to us.
- Information presented on this site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- The NBPDS website provides links to other internet sites for informational purposes. When users select a link to an external website, they are leaving the NBDPS website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external site.
- The linked, external websites are provided for your information only. These links do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations or their programs by the Centers, and none should be inferred. The Centers are not responsible for the content found at these web sites.
- If you have questions or comments about the information presented here, you may contact us.